IAT, as a Technology Centre specialised in Engineering and Knowledge Management, performs an important activity in Research and Technological Development (R&D), with two approaches:
- Creating knowledge within our Research Lines in order to improve our services and develop new ones while creating a clear differentiation from the rest of the market (own R&D).
- Providing value through our knowledge and experience in R&D projects of other organisations (R&D under contract).
With these objectives in mind, IAT offers highly qualified research staff, specialised resources and wide experience in design and development of R&D projects, most of them being accomplished in collaboration with other R&D agents such as the University, Public Research Entities (OPI, Organismos Públicos de Investigación), companies, technological centres, etc.
This activity is performed by following our own R&D Strategic Plan that establishes the following priority research lines:
- Development of innovation models and strategies.
- Energy efficiency, renewable energy and environmental sustainability.
- Development of innovative and sustainable materials, products and technologies.
- Logistic processes development for intelligent, integrated and sustainable transportation.
If you have any queries or you would like us to contact you, please send us an email at: