IAT, as a Technology Centre specialised in Engineering and Knowledge Management, performs an important activity in Research and Technological Development (R&D), with two approaches:
- Creating knowledge within our Research Lines in order to improve our services and develop new ones while creating a clear differentiation from the rest of the market (own R&D).
- Providing value through our knowledge and experience in R&D projects of other organisations (R&D under contract).
With these objectives in mind, IAT offers highly qualified research staff, specialised resources and wide experience in design and development of R&D projects, most of them being accomplished in collaboration with other R&D agents such as the University, Public Research Entities (OPI, Organismos Públicos de Investigación), companies, technological centres, etc.
This activity is performed by following our own R&D Strategic Plan that establishes the following priority research lines:
Models for the sustainable management of organisations.
- Measuring and evaluation models for decision-making.
- Models for Innovation and Knowledge Management and Technological Monitoring.
- Lean management.
- Energy efficiency.
- Development of competences.
- Organisational culture. Change Management.
Models and tools for the development and improvement of both products and services.
- Prototyping, functional design, eco-design.
- Improvement and characterization of agro-food products.
- Modelling and simulating processes.rototipado, diseño funcional, ecodiseño.
If you have any queries or you would like us to contact you, please send us an email at: