IAT highlights the following aspects concerning other geographical areas:
- Head office in Mexico, located in the facilities of the ITESM (Technological Institute of Higher Education of Monterrey).
- Office in Brazil, established through a collaboration agreement with AIMEN (the Spanish North-Western Association for Metallurgical Research).
- Member of the COOPECO Network which aims to support business cooperation between Europe and Latin America. Through this network IAT has been involved in a large number of projects of the Al-INVEST Programme, achieving excellent results in commercial or technology transfer agreements.
- Our wide experience: Development of more than 100 projects of technical assistance aimed at several Latin American institutions, especially in Mexico, Brazil, Panama, Venezuela, Colombia, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Argentina and Chile, as well as other Caribbean entities in Jamaica, Santa Lucia and Trinidad and Tobago on the issues of Innovation and Technology Transfer for the development of Regional Innovation Systems and methodologies for the management of the business innovation. These projects have been developed within the framework of different financing lines, such as the above-mentioned Al- Invest Programme, the PIAPYME Programme, Mexico-EU, Multilateral Finance Institutions, particularly IDB, World Bank, Andean Development Corporation (CAF, Corporación Andina de Fomento) and Europeaid, or under direct contract with Latin American Institutions.
- Increasing activity within non-European Mediterranean countries, especially Morocco, Tunisia, Egypt and Israel as well as in the Eastern Europe countries (IPA countries). In this regard, it is noteworthy how actively IAT has participated in a wide range of tenders awarded by EuropeAid in collaboration with other different international institutions and partners of the various countries involved.
- Member of the Multilateral Club of Extenda (Trade Promotion Agency of Andalusia).