IAT is considered a relevant institution within the European área due to the following reasons:
- IAT is one of the most widely known Spanish Technological Centres in Europe, involved in more than 100 transnational R&D&I Projects which are co-financed by various Community initiatives: the Framework Programme, Interreg IIIB and IIIC, MED Programme, Interreg IV B Sudoe, Atlantic Area, Leonardo (LLP), CIP, E-Ten, Eureka, Art. 6 of the European Social Fund or LIFE+.
- IAT has joined more than 100 transnational consortia, which has given IAT the opportunity to jointly work with more than 300 European institutions: Universities, Chambers of Commerce, Public Administrations, R&D Centres, Innovation and Technology Centres as well as Business Associations from all European Union countries.
- IAT is a member of the European Enterprise Network (EEN), of Advanced Services for Companies through the CESEAND Project (Node of the Enterprise Europe Network in Andalusia), and Coordinator of the PymERA National Network, promoted by CDTI and supported by the Ministry of Science and Innovation aiming at fostering the participation of Spanish SMEs in the Framework Programme and other European R&D and Innovation Programmes.
- IAT joined the PIDi Red (Network of R&D&I information points) as a Local Agent (Level N1). The goal of this Network is to provide information and advice to companies and entrepreneurs in Andalusia on the existing R&D funding programmes at European, national and regional level. IAT is the only agent in Spain which operates the International Level 2 in the PIDi Network aiming to support, manage and answer any queries on International R&D&I Programmes that Spanish institutions might have (under the management of CDTI, the Centre for Technological & Industrial Development) as well as supporting the local agents (Level 1).
- IAT has jointly worked with CDTI on the preparation of the Guide for Participants in the VII FP which is published on a national level. Previously, IAT created the Ani+D Guide , which focuses on the participation of SMEs in the VI Framework Programme.
Other points of interest:
- IAT organises and is involved in European Conferences in its different areas of expertise.
- It has established an Evaluation Team for the Framework Programme.
- IAT has attended as a speaker of several forums at European level, especially those regarding Regional Systems of Innovation and Management of the Business Innovation.
- IAT is member of various networks at an international level: EARTO (European Association of Research and Technology Organizations) through FEDIT (Spanish Federation of Innovation and Technology Centres), Red EEN (European Enterprise Network), Eco-Innovation Forum of the Red EEN, TII (Technology international innovation), EFQM (European Foundation on Quality Management), the Coopeco Network for Cooperation between Latin America and the EU, Fundibeq (Iberoamerican Foundation for Quality Management).
- IAT+AENOR Flying Together Alliance which is one of the only three officially approved European suppliers of the European Aerospace Quality Group (EAQG).
For more information, please send us an e-mail to: